2013/05/13

CHAD GETS AN ITALIAN SHAVE @ NEW YORK BARBERSHOP











Last week I had my very first Italian shave at New York Barbershop, located in Hotel New York, once the head office of the Holland America-Line. When you enter New York Barbershop it feels like you are going back in time. The retro interior, including the American Barber chairs gives you the feeling like you are in an original Brooklyn Barbershop from the roaring 30s. While waiting you will be enjoying an excellent espresso and the sounds of jazz music from the record player. I was pampered for half an hour with an Italian Shave, hot & cold towels to ease the skin and after the shave my face was splashed with the limited edition fragrance of Aqua di Parma called Colonia Intensa Oud.
This was a great experience, great hospitality and nice staff, I'll be back!

No comments: