2013/04/20

ARROW COLLAR MINIATURE'S



This week, I visited some stores in Holland, and in one of those I saw these miniature Arrow Collars.
The scale is 1:4 and on the stand they carry the name of the collar plus the the year of production. The brand name Arrow is written inside the collar. I guess these "salesman" samples are from the late 60's or 70's. Unfortunately the owner of the shop didn't want to sell them to me. But if anybody out there has some of these somewhere in a drawer or in the attic. Please think of me and know that they get a great spot in my showroom!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ik heb er twee.ik zet ze op marktplaats op 6 maart 2019

Unknown said...

ARROW COLLAR MINIATURE'S overhemdkraagjes
Gratis
http://link.marktplaats.nl/m1381984459?utm_source=android_social&utm_content=vip&utm_medium=android_social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons