This guy I call the King of Habadashery, whith his hat, dark rimmed glasses, tieclip, hanky, gloves, sunwear, watchchain and bracelet, but what is Habadashery?
Haberdashery is not a commonly used word, and where it is used may change the definition. In the UK, a modern haberdashery usually sells needed items like buttons, thread or ribbons. Occasionally an English haberdashery specializes in selling window draperies. In the US people use the term haberdashery to refer to men’s clothing stores, or men’s departments in stores that sell accessories like gloves, ties, watches and hats.

No comments: