2011/09/09

THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS

Foodtrucks are a common thing in the streets of NY
A mural painting on Broadway
No Bed Bugs for me, luckily
Square Diner, Leonard Street yammie Breakfast
Remember 9/11
Wallstreet
Uncle Sam, wants you to buy souveniers



SOHO
Balthazar, Springstreet great for lunch

Saturdays Surf, a true surfshop in NYC
An Englishman in NY


GANT Rugger, Bleecker Street

Meatpacking

I enjoyed a full day in Lower Manhattan, I walked from 31st street all the way down to Wall Street. Came back via Bleecker and Meatpacking. So after a lot of miles in my shoes I can say that this city never sleeps, a lot has changed after my last visit in Februari 2010. Rugby opened 2 new stores on Bleecker. RRL expanded on Bleecker and Marc Jacobs opened his bookstore. Tonight I visited the new GANT Rugger store on Prince Street. During Fashion Night Out, Michael Bastian & Christopher Bastin where in the store as well. For me the big thing was that I spoke with one of the guys of the band U.S. Royalties who just finished a gig for American Eagle.

No comments: