2018/08/18

CHAD'S FACTORY VISIT - FILSON SEATTLE

















In May 2018, I travelled again to the USA and this time I conquered the North-West region, starting in Seattle, WA. I was lucky to arrive one hour before schedule in order for me to have time to visit the factory tour at the Filson Seattle headquarters to see how craftspeople take the best raw materials Filson can find from around the world and turn them into garments, bags and gear that last for generations.

After the tour, I spent some time at the flagship store which is decorated with love and passion. Availabele in this store is a Filson Restoration Department with one of a kind products some are rebuilt from Filson originals, while others are completely unique built from pieces of repaired luggage.

If you every have the change to visit Seattle, make sure you stop by the Filson store and book your tour.

No comments: