2016/06/04

CHAD'S STORE VISIT - ANTIQUE ARCHAEOLOGY, NASHVILLE - TN.


























I guess I'm the biggest fan in Holland of American Pickers and that said i had to visit the Antique Archaeology Store in Nashville, TN. When I arrived I saw a great old building which was once the Marathon Car Factory some real American heritage. When I entered the store I was overwhelmed by antiques, no not the junk Frank & Mike finds on their travels trough the States, but old people who made a stop with the hop on hop off trolley. They just enter the store to buy a souvenir like a T-shirt or a mug. Okay I also bought myself a souvenir but I really also enjoyed the stuff I saw and recognized from the television. Whenever you have the change pay them a visit don't let the tourist keep you from seeing a great store in an amazing building. 

No comments: