2012/09/19

THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS









I promised you yesterday some goodies, well here they are! Last saterday I visited The Brooklyn Circus shop. The guys were so nice to let me shoot some pictures to share with you. I very much like the style of the updated varsity inspired clothes and the old props, like the football helmets etc. You can see and feel that everything they do in the store is with love, how they present the garments and how they welcome and help the customers, like myself. 

"The Brooklyn Circus/BKc story begins in 2006 in a quaint neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York with the aim to strengthen consumers’ appreciation for classic aesthetics and antique motifs whilst upholding the pillars of modern design within a hundred year plan. With time-tested values of classic American craftsmanship, a love for urban tradition, vintage sensibilities, and an endless search for the timeless silhouette" 

No comments: