2012/09/17

CHADS THINK'S T.G.I.F.....

Breakfast @ Balthazar
Gant Rugger, Bleecker Str.

Goorin Bros., Bleecker Street




The Palmer Trading Co.
Self Edge, Freeman's & Opening Ceremony signs

Gant Rugger, Prince Street
Lunch @ The Fat Radish
Rugby, Converse & Flight Club
Game Night Yankee's

Nope, that was not what I thought last week, Thank God it's Friday. I had a great day again, lot's of sun. I started the day with a breakfast at Baltazar on Spring Street. Their eggs benedict are amazing. Then I headed to Bleecker Street, where I bumped into Christopher Bastin at the Gant Rugger Store. After a quick chat I followed my way to the Goorin Bros Store. In 1895, Cassel Goorin sold his first hat in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Cassel's sons – the Goorin Brothers – continued the tradition of hat making when they moved the family business to San Francisco in 1949. The next stop was Palmer Trading Co. Zack, the manager, told me everything about the collection and how the store was designed. This made me so enthusiastic that I bought a chambray tie with printed fishes myself. This store is worth a detour,  another detour worth is lunch at the Fat Radish on Orchard Street. I treated myself with a bacon cheeseburger with duck fat fries. Did you know that the owners are models in the latest Gant Rugger campaign? I ended the day with a game New York Yankees versus Tampa bay Ray. This was my first ball game...........Go Jeter Go!!

No comments: