2012/01/22

CHAD @ CAPSULE PARIS F/W2012

Capsule Paris entrance

the location

Mismo bags
Mark McNairy New Amsterdam
Woolrich Woolen Mills
Gloverall bags

Gloverall Duffle

Eastland shoes + Woolrich Woolen Mills
Eastland shoes
Field Notes display


Shipley and Halmos
Shades of Grey
Pedaled
Monitaly bags
Mark Mcnairy "Into the Wild"
Customellow
Penfield
Gitman Vintage

Today I spent some hours at the Capsule Paris, this was my first visit and I was surprised by the great atmosphere, nice people, perfectly dressed, not to peacocky but just right. Nice selection of brands some well known, some with a heritage and some unknown and undiscovered. You could easily look through the collections with a sales guy hanging in your neck. I found some new brands (new for me) which I will introduce to you later. for now enjoy the pictures.

No comments: