2015/10/31

ME&HIM&YOU - CITY ART






When I was looking for some "art" to decorated the freshly painted walls of my living room
I found these amazing prints of cities I have been and of cities which are still on my bucket list.
And yesterday the mail dropped me my order of the 4 prints. New York, Chicago, San Fran & Seattle.
The only thing now is frame them.

me&him&you is a design company founded in 2010 by Ronan Dillon and Peter O'Gara based in Dublin City Centre.
These modern, striking, monochrome city prints are part of a series of quirky and humorous 'Open Edition' screen prints, each individually signed in pencil. Each print has pictured the most recognized buildings of the city plus it's most populaire drink.
I can't wait to hit the first nail in the wall to hang them.

No comments: