2012/11/05

CHAD VISITED UNIONMADE, SAN FRANCISCO










On my last trip to the States, I paid a visit to Unionmade, which was high on my "bucket list"
I was welcomed by John, who showed my around and introduced me to Erin, the Manager and Todd Barket the owner. Todd started Unionmade in 2009 on Sanchez Street after working 18 years for GAP.       
In September 2011 the store was expanded to house a growing collection, here you can find excellent brands like Filson, Alden, Pendleton, Gant Rugger, Beams+, Barbour, Gitman Vintage, Quoddy, Redwing, Howlin' by Morrison etc. all under one roof. For F/W Todd introduced his 2nd Unionmade Indigo Collection bringing in favourite labels to work their magic in blue. My favorite spot of the store is the fitting room, nicely decorated with Pendleton blankets. Thanks guys for your hospitality.

No comments: